Through a reasonably chosen raster, the feathers always stand free and are thus perfectly protected against deformation during storage, tranportation and presentation.
- for up to 81 (9 x 9) arrows with 5/16″ to 23/64″ diameter
- sturdy, functional and inexpensive
- only wood from certified sustainably managed forests are used.
- perforated wood plates made of birch multiplex are set in grooves,
- glued waterproof and screwed.
- alternatively disassembled delivery possible
- horizontal transportation is possible due to two perforated plates mouted with distance
- not suitable for arrows with round or flat heads